The #PoDojo is the “place of the way” to practice how to make an impact by solving real customer problems
At the 3 day Product Dojo for product creators you will be hands-on from the first moment to power up your skills in finding products customers love. While navigating the way from initial idea to validated product, you will be applying the frameworks Design Thinking, Scrum and Lean Startup, including tools like Value Proposition Design, interviewing, creative techniques for idea generation and User Story Mapping. The 3 days go far beyond and include the Scrum Alliance certficate for Product Owners (CSPO).
- Apply techniques for customer and product discovery to find a solution that fits your customers’ needs.
- Learn how to design, validate and pitch a compelling product vision.
- Experience team dynamics in gamified Lean and Agile product development exercises.
- Apply what you have learned to move an idea one step further towards delivering a product customers love.
- Network with your product creator peers.
- Leave the Product Dojo well equipped with the latest cutting-edge toolkit designed to help you create products customers love.
The course includes the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner. After completing the course you will be registered with the Scrum Alliance as a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) with no additional effort or cost required. In addition you are eligible to apply for 21 PMP PDUs with the Project Management Institute, satisfying 21 of the required training hours for the new PMI-ACP (PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner.)
Who is this for?
The Product Dojo is for anyone who wants to lead in product development, e.g. Product Managers or Product Owners but also people contributing to making products customers love like UX Designers, Scrum Masters or Agile Coaches who want to extend their toolbox with the methods from product discovery.
The style of the workshop is highly interactive so be prepared to leave your comfort zone. The experience level in Lean and Agile product development is ideally one year or higher.
Read this blog post of a former participant that supported the #PoDojo as a coach or read about our thoughts when designing the learning experience. Or have a look at the images of our latest workshops in Berlin and Zurich. If you need some consulting in advance to check whether this training might be the right one for you, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 1: Product Super Powers
- Design Thinking: Explore user needs within an iterative approach, learn to empathize with users using interviewing techniques, ideate and prototype to validate assumptions
- Product discovery and agile planning: Value Proposition Design, User Stories and Story Mapping
- Scrum in action: Experience roles, artifacts, team dynamics and flow
Day 2: Lean Innovation Journey
- Lean innovation journey from idea to MVP: The Lean Startup, Product Discovery, ideation techniques, Value Proposition Canvas, Job-To-Be-Done, hypothesis mapping, test design, user/job story mapping, release planning, value-driven development, pitch to validate assumptions
Day 3: The Product Launchpad
- Lean innovation journey: From rough idea to stakeholder/investor pitch using the tools and frameworks from day 1 and 2. Get coached/mentored working on an idea you choose
- The role of lean and agile product manager: Reflection on skills, tasks and concepts on the learning map for great product people.
#PoDojo and Productized Conference
We are happy to announce our collaboration with the Productized Conference that takes places in Lisbon from November 1-2. By booking a ticket for the Product Dojo in Lisbon you will get free access to the Productized Conference Talk Day on November 2nd (this offer runs until July 31th).
Productized Conference is a focal point for passionate product people to learn how turn ideas into well designed products. In the past four years, Productized has grown from a Lisbon based product innovation start-up to one of the world’s biggest and best conferences on product management and UX design, reaching out 500+ product leaders from all over the world. As in previous editions, a slate of world class speakers and product experts will be featured, all of whom will share their hands-on experience in the top-tier series of workshops and talks. There are also plenty of networking moments throughout the conference, a unique opportunity for attendees and speakers to get connected.
Learn more about Productized Conference
A single ticket for three days cost 2,200 EUR and group tickets are available starting from 1,900 EUR for a group of minimum three participants. Special offers for full teams are available on request.
A ticket enables you full access to the #PoDojo learning journey that starts directly after sign up with access to our chat in Slack and preparation materials. You can pay either via invoice, direct debiting or credit card. VAT/turnover tax will be charged based on EU regulations.
In case you have a date conflict or can’t join the Product Dojo for any reason you have the option to just keep the ticket at no extra cost and join for another date. If you have to cancel we will refund you according to the following: More than four weeks before the event starts 100% of the price paid, four to one week before we refund 50% of the price paid and cancellation after this timeframe or “no show” we offer no refund. Substitutions are accepted by explicit agreement with us.View More on the #PoDojo Website