The #PoDojo is the “place of the way” to practice how to make an impact by solving real customer problems
At the #PoDojo 3-day workshop you will be hands-on from the first moment to power up your skills in Design Thinking, Scrum and Lean Startup by navigating the way from idea to validated product.
- Apply techniques for customer and product discovery to find a solution that fits your customers’ needs
- Learn how to design, validate and pitch a compelling product vision
- Experience team dynamics in gamified Lean and Agile product development exercises
- Apply what you have learned to move an idea one step further towards delivering a product customers love
- Extend your network and exchange ideas with peers
Who is this for?
The #PoDojo is for anyone who wants to lead in product development, e.g. Product Managers or Product Owners but also people contributing to this leadership role like Scrum Masters or UX Designers. The style of the workshop is highly interactive so be prepared to leave your comfort zone. The experience level in Lean and Agile product development is ideally one year or higher.
The course includes the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner. After completing the course you have the option to be registered with the Scrum Alliance as a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or benefit from the #PoDojo certificate for product creators (no additional effort or cost required). In addition you are eligible to apply for 21 PMP PDUs with the Project Management Institute, satisfying 21 of the required training hours for the new PMI-ACP (PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner.)