The Management 3.0 workshop is designed for managers, entrepreneurs or change agents who are facing rapid change and have to cope with a high level of uncertainty and complexity in order to grow a resilient organisation. It provides a new way to frame issues and a toolbox to influence organizational development and to approach change. The workshop is based on the best-selling Mike Cohn Signature Series book by Jurgen Appelo, Management 3.0 Leading Agile Developers, Developing Agile Leaders.
Serious games and action oriented exercises will provide you with experiences of practical techniques, that you can use right away after the workshop to bring fresh ideas to your company. The collaborative style of the training will provide you with room to learn from sharing stories, get mentoring for your own issues, network end expand your leadership landscape.
- Experience how to frame and how to influence issues in a complex environment
- Learn how to apply principles of complexity and systems thinking to practical problems
- Understand what motivates people and how to make use of Moving Motivators for creating a shared view on what drives your team and to validate change experiments
- Learn about situational leadership and how to delegate authority using interactive, collaborative tools like Delegation Poker for co-creating a shared model of responsibilty
- Understand how constraints enable self-organisation and improve your skills in designing and pitching an inspiring vision
- Learn to use the visual modelling tool Meddlers to apply it on growth issues collaboratively within your company
- Get to know a point of view for dealing with social and cultural change
Read more about my workshops at Quadriga Hochschule